Yuuri Katsuki. I started to identify myself with him rather quickly. I can feel him, all along with his insecure and obsessive-compulsive personality.
02. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
Yuri Plisetsky. Normally, I'm not into delinquents of his kind, but the more I re-watched YoI, the more I started to appreciate his personality. Now, I find him undoubtedly the most fascinating and inspiring character in the whole series.
03. The character everyone else loves that I don't:
I totally love all characters!
04. The character I love that everyone else hates:
Like above, I can't imagine anyone hating any of the characters!
05. The character I used to love but don't any longer:
06. The character I would shag any time:
Um... I admit that I find Otabek very appealing.
07. The character I'd want to be like:
I'd want to be like Victor, who is an embodiment of unconditional love to me.
08. The character I'd slap:
09. A pairing that I love:
Our official pairing Number 1, Yuuri/Victor. Then, Yuri/Otabek to no end... Also, influenced by my friends' fanfiction, Phichit/Seung-gil xD
10. A pairing that I hate:
I can't really accept Yuuri/Yuri or Victor/Yuri.
11. Favourite character:
12. My five favourite characters:
Yuuri Katsuki, Yuri Plisetsky, Otabek Altin, Victor Nikiforov, Lilia Baranovskaya, everyone else xD
13. My five least favourite characters:
14. Which character I am most like:
Yuuri Katsuki, for once.
15. My deep, dark fandom secret:
I find Yuri/Otabek soooooo much more interesting than Yuuri/Victor.